Resources listed below provide professionals and students from Latin America educational opportunities to study in the U.S. and Europe.
- The Programme Alßan “high level scholarships to Latin America” aims at the reinforcement of the European Union – Latin America co-operation in the area of Higher Education. Participant countries are the Member States of the European Union and the following 18 countries of Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- The British Council often offers or administers scholarships aimed at students from specific countries or regions in partnership with important organisations and bodies in the UK or in the countries where it has a presence.
- The Hornby Educational Trust Scholarship (in collaboration with the Hornby Trust, and open to students from Argentina (among certain countries) for study in the UK for a one-year full-time master’s in an English language teaching (ELT)-related subject) is available.
- Marie Curie Research Fellowships, which are on offer to researchers of any nationality operating in all scientific and technological fields in order to encourage excellence in European research.
- The Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program aims to promote to social justice, community development, and access to higher education by funding advanced study by exceptional individuals, often from backgrounds that have limited access to this kind of education, who will use this opportunity to become leaders in their fields.